To be a Regulatory Agency with a clear focus on production of relevant Human Resources for Efficient Primary Health Care (PHC) Services in Nigeria.
To improve standard of Community Health Care in Nigeria by Regulating, Teaching, Learning and Practice of Community Health.
We, the Registrar, entire management and staff of Community Health Practitioners Registration Board do take cognizance of the basic health needs of teeming Nigerians in diverse communities of the nation.
of the role of qualities, efficient and dedicated manpower for success of Primary Health Care in providing, preventive, creative and rehabilitative health services;
by the vision and mission statement of the community Health Practitioner Board of Nigeria as part of its contributions to the attainment of health needs of the Nation; and
both individually and collectively to the attainment of the objective of regulatory body capable of leading others in execution of its programme of the existing and would be community Health Practitioners
We hereby enter into the following pact with all Nigerians;
To dedicate ourselves to providing effective, efficient, qualitative and timely services to Community Health Practitioners to prepare and put them in a right frame of mind to deliver efficient health services in the communities.
To this extent, the Community Health Practitioners Registration Board of Nigeria will:
- Provide efficient, effective and qualitative services designed to meet the needs of trainees and practitioners by a well-trained, motivated courteous and dedicated staff of the Board.
- Improve and maintain quality of training through effective monitoring of the training institutions and evaluation of training programmes.
- Ensure adequate training and retraining of Practitioners to ensure they are able to adapt to dynamic and ever-changing health delivery system; and
- Ensure discipline of Practitioners by enforcing regulation and maintaining accurate register of Practitioners.
Mr. Adebayo Mohammed RCHP, B.Sc.
The current Ag.Registrar of the Board
The Registrar is the Administrative head of the Organization and also the Secretary of the Board.
He reports to the Governing Board, which comprises of a part-time Chairman and members.
The Board has been able to establish partnership and linkages with several international organizations/partners and governmental institutions that have ensured good working relationship in promoting the development of Community Health Practitioners in the country. To this end, the Board has record increased patronage by International partners/Organizations. Some of these organizations/partners include:
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH),
- Centre for Integrated Health Projects (Cl HP)
- USAID - FHi3601
- Institute of Human Virology (IHVN),
- Save the Children International (SCI),
- Population council,
- Various Depts of FMOH,
- Women 4 Health,
- PRINN-MNCH, and West African Health Organization (WAHO) etc